We've added a NEW WORKSHOP to the 2018 CTO Clinical Trials Conference - Complementary for registered delegates. Book your spot today!
No Site Left Behind! Opportunities For Streamlining Clinical Trial Start-up
When and Where: Monday March 26, 2018 from 12:30 - 5:00 pm at the Sheraton Centre Hotel
Objective: To bring together research teams, sponsors, CROs and other professionals to address challenges along the path of study start-up and share strategies, tools and knowledge for maximizing study start-up efficiency.
How to Register: Registration is required. Please email Linnea Aasen-Johnston with your name, title, and institution. Space is limited!
Fee: Complementary for registered conference delegates, $100 for non-conference attendees
What Will Participants Take Away?
- A deeper understanding of the global environment for clinical trials and the impact of site performance on trial placement
- Knowledge about site and sponsor considerations for budgeting and contracting
- An opportunity to review strategies and processes for managing study start-up and identify gaps
- Information on existing and upcoming tools and resources that can support study start-up and maximize performance
- First glance at CTO’s Streamlined Study Start-up pilot program
- New connections with diverse clinical research professionals